Saturday, October 27, 2007

Saturday Morning

Well, everyone is just now getting up so I haven't much time to post. I was up @ 5AM getting all the laundry done as well as some light housekeeping.

Tonight Kim and Lisa get to go to Fetish Factory's Halloween Party @ Revolution. I will be staying home babysitting the kids. Actually, I will be taking the kids to the movies while the girls get ready. I got a preview yesterday of their "costumes" and I must say - they are intense! After seeing their outfits I understand why Kim didn't want the kids to see them :).

I will have a more complete report on the new CB-6000 that I have been subjected to. Huge improvements of the CB-3000 the most important of which is the covering of the underside of the penis behind the head. In the CB-3000, this caused great sensations and now with the CB-6000 - NOTHING! Extremely frustrating and the girls this past week (Kim and Lisa) have been overtly teasing me to test the limits of the new CB6k.

Hope to check in again within a day or two.

No comments: