Sunday, May 4, 2008

Fetish Party

Kim: Well, I was going to either never post here again or delete the blog after prior comments, however I think we're going to push on!

The kids are at ken's parents up in Palm Beach as we've been having our fun this weekend. Though we did have some fun at home Friday night, there was a fetish party last night that was quite fun! Although I don't have pictures yet, I hope to soon. Not sure if I'll be showing you here, we're pretty private...we'll see.

We didn't get home until 3AM and can't believe I'm already awake since we didn't actually get to sleep until around 4.

So, last night, ken went wearing of course his CB-6000 (which has been attached in January - lucky guy), small white PVC thong, locking thigh/wrist bands, and little white anklet socks (not sure why we put those on him, but it was fun) - no shoes. And then we had him wear his stainless steel locked collar too. That and his excellent body and pierced nipples - he looked awesome and vulnerable. Thought about blindfolding him the entire night but we left the blindfold in the car. He went from the house wearing only this, and he was a bit apprehensive, LOL!

Lisa and I actually went in identical matching outfits - hers in pink, mine in black. Only Lisa wasn't wearing panties and I was wearing a black thong underneath. Same as pic to the right>

So, we had a TON OF FUN! ken was teased mercilessly. People would pull on his nipple rings and pull down the front of his bikini to check out his chastity device (I'm amazed how many people have never seen one before). Others would spank his ass, etc. Lisa's top was taken off a few times and she was felt up under her skirt several times which drove her crazy. She said she came at least five times while there not including getting off on ken's thigh in the car while I drove home. Admittingly, Lisa got me off in the bathroom twice during the night - then at home we had a satisfying quick romp in bed before we all just fell asleep - exhausted.

Uh oh, hear someone awakening! Time for a swim, a shower, then pick up our kids. His parents are having a small lunch / pool party today.

We'll trying and post more often.

XOXO,
Kimmers!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hurray you're back! I'm so glad that you decided to keep the blog going. As upsetting as the comments of certain posters were, I feel that they are deep down cowards that rely on the faceless internet to sow fear and terror to advance their own agenda. Frankly, I think that a lot of their issues are merely projection on their part. I certainly look forward the more postings about you guys. Traveler02

Anonymous said...

So good to have you back. Your blog has an authentic voice that is refreshing and inspiring.

Please don't let a few comments get you down. Plus, there is always the delete function.