Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Interview w/ Lisa (wife's girlfriend) last night on my 100th day of Chastity


Lisa: Why do you wear such skimpy clothes? (I was wearing a tight white tank top and very tight white Spandex short shorts) [picture is not me, but the exact shorts]
Me: I never would have found this sensual way of dressing if it wasn't for Kim. I used to be polo shirts and khakis. Within days of our first date, she bought me two very revealing bikinis, a pair of rather small running shorts, and this cropped t-shirt. It was a difficult adjustment, but it makes me feel incredibly sexy, sexual, alive, and submissive which I love!!!
Lisa: In a lot of your shorts and bikinis, you have quite the bulge as a result of your caged dick. How does that make you feel?
Me: Humiliated at times, very sexy at others. This newer CB-6000 makes the bulge much more natural. Kim loves the bulge it creates because friends have come up to her and told her how lucky she is to be with a man that is well endowed. She finds great humor in this and when she tells me about this, for some weird reason I get incredibly turned on that people think I am well endowed, when I cannot even get a half erection.
Lisa: As you know, I think penises are completely disgusting and am happy that Kim keeps yours under control. (Lisa is very much the lesbian) Personally I think all guy's penises should be put into some kind of device to keep them submissive and wanting from the time of puberty. If Kim wanted to do that to (our son), would you let that happen?
Me: I am not sure how something like that would play out. She has mentioned it a few times and it would need to be thoroughly researched. Whereas it is clear (our son) is going to submit to future girlfriends and a future wife, doing such might be considered "abuse" in the outer world - I will find out. I come from a completely different upbringing than her and am willing to look more into it of course. But ultimately, she is the head of the household - and it could be said you are too, so it is hers and perhaps both your decision.
Lisa: This evening marks your 100th day of being without an erection and without an orgasm. How long do you think you can go and are you horny now as we are talking?
Me: I can go for so long as Kim desires me to go and I am hornier than I have ever been. (Lisa was wearing this very tight & thin white t-shirt and black latex panties). With you and Kim doing what you do and dressing as you do - how could any man not be horny.
Lisa: True (laugh). So, these turn you on (she lifts her breasts and tweaks her nipples so they are VERY hard through the material)?
Me: Yes. (said in a very weak, breathy way)
Lisa: And you would clean these latex panties with your tongue right? They have quite a bit of my delicious cream inside. (Although Lisa finds men "icky", she enjoys teasing & tormenting)
Me: Yes (said in a very desperate, very weak way)
Lisa: Your previous chastity device was the CB-3000 that you modified to be permanent, but Kim had you break it open so you could fasten on the CB-6000. Do you think Kim will have you modify the CB-6000 to be permanent in the future?
Me: I certainly hope so! Yes, please!
Lisa: So what do you think is in store for you tomorrow? (Kim told me that once the kids leave for school in the morning, I am to report to the back patio, clean and naked)
Me: I don't know. I think Kim may allow me to orgasm?
Lisa: (Laughs loudly)

10 comments:

Unknown said...

I like your blog. I look forward to reading all the older posts as well as the ones to come.

Anonymous said...

You have a very interesting home life and I am also one of those males who knew he was submissive from an early age.

Unknown said...

Me too. I knew what I was when I was a small child. I didn't know what you called it, or that there was a whole subculture devoted to it, but I soon found out.

Anonymous said...

I have just run across your blog. After reading it from front to back I have to ask...are you real? If so, I'm getting a Google ID so I can become a regular reader and not have to comment anonymously. Btw, what are the "rules" referenced in the contract?

Anonymous said...

As someone who's life has been largely ruined by maternal sexual child abuse, I have to tell you that I find your casual acceptance of the idea of sexually abusing your son as reflected by your use of quotes marks around the term makes you a disgusting excuse for a parent. It is abuse as a mental health professional will be happy to explain to you in court mandated therapy. I have made a copy of your blog entry page and I will monitor this site. If I read you have allowed this outrage to take place, I will be sending a copy and a letter demanding action to your state's legal authorities. Be glad you are very far from me at this moment. If your post is a joke, it is a very poor one. If it is not, I hope you rot in hell.

Anonymous said...

You people are disgusting, and I hope one day someone finds out who you are and arrests you for posting this drivel, you child abusing turd. You know what they love to do to child abusers in prison, right? I doubt you'd be much of a masochist then....

Also, for anyone who doesn't know about BDSM, Consensuality is key in the BDSM world, and I can speak for the whole community by saying these types are not welcome here.

Anonymous said...

Opulently I agree but I think the post should acquire more info then it has.

Anonymous said...

Again a good post. Thank your achates

Anonymous said...

I always inspired by you, your thoughts and way of thinking, again, appreciate for this nice post.

- Murk

Anonymous said...

Go and find out a physician if there is intense improve of discomfort, you are feeling a brand new volume in the area or if you find a low-healing injury in your community. You may have something more happening along with your physique than just a couple of unpleasant piles as well as a medical professional should verify. [url=http://www.ss12w12ws.info]Dividfr5y4en[/url]