Monday, January 7, 2008

Time to Catch Up!

From Ken:
Well finally the kids are back at school today - thank god! Not that I don't like my kids, I love them to death, but with the holidays and the kids being out of school, it's been non-stop busy!!! Besides, we can act out like we like to act out while they're not around ;)

We did manage to get down to the Keys for a very long weekend which was great. We all had a great time. The girls drove back while my son and I brought the boat back up and got back yesterday.

Let's see. So much has happened as we've been busy. Since this is somewhat of a blog with sexuality at its base I'll mention that I finally got to orgasm New Year's night!!!!! I had gone without since SEPTEMBER!!! It was amazing to say the least. Kim and Lisa "edged" me for over 3 hours 'til I was crying and in complete oblivion. Later on the 1st I got put back in my CB-6000 and probably later today or tomorrow, we're going to make it more permanent (similar to the pic of the Cb-3000 in this blog). We'll make pics and post them when we do so you can understand better. It is far less noticeable when you get rid of the plastic lock and shave that last center pin down all the way.

Kim tried a Facebook account, however they shut her down :) LMAO! I think she's appealing or something like that, promising to be a good girl - yeah, right :)

The kids had a great Christmas. Wrapping paper flying everywhere. I think we need to tone down next year - it has gotten to be ridiculous. Well, I have much more to say, but I need to take care of a dozen things on the boat today while the weather is good.

Will write again soon, or Kim will.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on your "O". Any more details to share...how did it happen, was it a full "O",what did you do with the "mess"?